Want a minion, and quick? Easy tutorial for beginners (me) that can't tackle 3D yet..
Please note this is not the finished version. I still need to stuff it with some cotton, but the idea is there.
Also, this is an upcycle for me, using a lot of old scraps, an old t-shirt, foam earbud covers and bag straps, but feel free to use whatever you need - whether new or old materials - to substitute.
- Shawnshawn D. favorited Easy Minion Cushion 14 Nov 02:41
- Sequoia R. favorited Easy Minion Cushion 21 Jun 09:40
- Kammy entered their project Easy Minion Cushion to Kawaii Box 15 Sep 20:24
- heather.thorley.7 added Easy Minion Cushion to Projects to do 08 Sep 16:20
- e p. commented on Easy Minion Cushion 01 Jul 19:18
- e p. favorited Easy Minion Cushion 01 Jul 19:18
- D. Samone favorited Easy Minion Cushion 04 Apr 11:19
- Flegmahcunih added Easy Minion Cushion to To-make list 03 Mar 16:19
- hnnnngfinnick favorited Easy Minion Cushion 16 Feb 18:06
- Unia B. favorited Easy Minion Cushion 28 Jan 22:26
Cut out pieces of denim to make up the overalls with straps and pockets and straight stitch them onto the yellow circle with brown thread so the stitches stand out. Sew the buttons on top of the straps and use a Sharpie to draw the minion logo on his pocket. Carefully, cut out the back pieces of the goggle strap (I forgot to do this!! :( ) and overalls and sew them on.
Realize you need but don’t have cotton on you and be sad that you can’t complete the project… Or if you do have cotton on you, stuff the minion, carefully fold in the raw edges of the opening and invisible stitch it shut.