Ever wanted to dress lolita but still be practical for every day?
this head band is fun and easy to make and you can wear it most places :] still cute and frilly without over doing it sorry i have pictures of the steps i'll try to get some soon. *~please keep it personal use only~* thanks
- Skyliva favorited Easy Lolita Head Band 23 Apr 21:30
- Siru N. favorited Easy Lolita Head Band 06 Dec 21:11
- Stitches added Easy Lolita Head Band to Lolita 30 Jan 02:02
- neemo.sawyer favorited Easy Lolita Head Band 25 Dec 20:42
- dippydiscoball added Easy Lolita Head Band to maybe one day 11 Jul 02:11
- Mad H. added Easy Lolita Head Band to Hair and Bows 03 Mar 14:03
- Grimgirl101 favorited Easy Lolita Head Band 07 Dec 06:32
ch around 30 it really doesn't matter because you can make the band go around the whole head band or only part of it so you can chain the entire length of the band or only part of it
double crochet in last stitch, ch 2, skip 2 st, dc in next st. rep. til end of row.
ch 5 turn skip 2 sts dc in next st. rep earlier pattern across while weaving around the head band you want it to actually be crocheted onto the headband. rep. the steps. you want to end up with three rows of squares and the head band will be in the center row
next add some lace trim or crochet your trim to the edges and there you have it don't forget to tuck in your strings and add bows if you want a more frilly look to it