a bag i made from a demonic turtleneck thingy LOL.
A bag I made out of complete boredom... Actually I really wanted revenge on this itchy long sleeved turtleneck, but it worked out into a cute bag! Plus I found a use for a holey old shopping bag and a broken studded belt!
- veronica f. favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 23 Dec 13:11
- Paris N. favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 22 Dec 01:33
- Lady.Blasphemy favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 27 Nov 04:57
- Shadow M. favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 17 Aug 16:09
- J.N. Cahill added Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= to Bags 22 Jul 01:15
- DocDoolittle favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 18 Jul 00:20
- Abbey Acid favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 13 Jul 04:03
- Niamh favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 12 Jul 23:23
- PottyPendleton commented on Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 12 Jul 16:54
- PottyPendleton favorited Easy Bag From Tshirt =^.^= 12 Jul 16:54
Take your t shirt and cut it straight across just below the arms.
now flip it inside out and sew across the hemmed bottom part of your shirt. NOT the cut you just made! This creates The bottom of your bag.
While your bag is inside out, take the top of it and hem along the edges. This step is kinda optional but it helps your bag stay sturdy and gives you a good tough place to attach the straps!
Now find the grocery bag or your belt.
I used a grocery bag for this step so the studs i put in would be easier to get in.
Well if your using a fabric grocery bag (you can get them at any grocery store for 99 cents in canada.)Cut the Straps off and make sure they are the same length! Now lay them on top of each other and sew the tiny part the width" not the lenth? together this creates a nice long strap. Now sew it on either side of your bag!
now if your using a belt sew on both sides cause the next step wont work on belt. if u used a belt your done. have fun decorating it more if u want!
If you want studs add them along the strap put them 1 cm from where the strap meets the bag then keep putting them 1 cm from each other up the straps i used four but you can use as many as u want!
AAAAAAAND Ta DAAA! You are done!
You can add buttons and pins to the straps or the bag for extra decoration.
Just get creative with it!
Now go out there and post your versions, I would love to see how far people take this :3