Easy to make Easter egg wreath
The inspiration for this wreath came from a blog I read about 2 years ago. I've lost the link. If anyone knows of it or finds it, would you please let me know so I can give proper credit for the idea?
Cut a donut wreath shape out of corrugated cardboard with enough width to secure the eggs laid end to end as in the photo. Pre-arrange the eggs to make sure they will all fit. You can use the ribbon for covering any areas that don't quite make it later. Hot glue them onto the cardboard. Fill in the gaps with Easter grass. Add ribbon and hang.
- amyistheparty favorited Easter Egg Wreath 24 Mar 16:00
- rachael p. favorited Easter Egg Wreath 06 Mar 12:15
- Amanda T. added Easter Egg Wreath to Easter 25 Jan 03:55
- Amanda T. favorited Easter Egg Wreath 25 Jan 03:53
- Aier favorited Easter Egg Wreath 16 Apr 05:16
- Jennifer T. favorited Easter Egg Wreath 07 Aug 16:15
Christine A. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!