Love your mother by baking for/with her!
Every Earth Day at my elementary school, the moms made Earth Day cookies and sold them for 10 cents at lunch and ever since, I crave them every April. So this year, Mom and I made them together! Remember, you have to chill the dough for at least an hour, so be prepared to wait a little while!
The 30 minute time is the time you actually spend MAKING something, not including the hour or more it's chilling.
If you make a version, please post! =)
- Ariel B. entered her project Earth Day Cookies! to Origrami 14 Nov 04:44
- Ariel B. entered her project Earth Day Cookies! to The Confetti Bar 25 Oct 05:00
- Melody C. added Earth Day Cookies! to poo. 30 Sep 02:10
- Ariel B. entered her project Earth Day Cookies! to Image3D 13 May 19:02
- Ariel B. entered her project Earth Day Cookies! to Pop Bakery 16 Aug 02:33
We used this sugar cookie recipe:
Which was very good! It's really easy and includes things you already have around the house.
Mom used this recipe for the frosting:
Which was absolutely amazing and took very little time to make. Use those arm muscles when adding the dye, though!