Keep your ears warm and toasty while listening to your favorite tunes!
Here are some Ear Muff headphones! Perfect to wear during the coming winter. Keep your ears nice and warm while listening to your favorite music!
- Crafterella added Ear Muff Headphones! to Princess Superstar 06 Dec 19:02
- Jenna C. favorited Ear Muff Headphones! 23 Nov 19:56
- Millie H. added Ear Muff Headphones! to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:54
- Apples in Honey favorited Ear Muff Headphones! 21 Aug 18:16
- Lauren N. entered her project Ear Muff Headphones! to Daisy Rock 04 Nov 18:12
Now take your ribbon and measure along the seam you have just sewn.
Fold over the raw edge and glue it down. Now, carefully glue down your ribbon over your overhang.
This will keep the fleece from going all over and pilling and stuff.
Make sure the starting and end point are in the back of the headphones. This is so that when you wear them, the front is nice and clean.
Repeat steps 1-5 on the other side!
Now if you have plastic over-sized headphones... you can paint on them!
Just clean the surface with some rubbing alchohol, and then prime the surface with either white acrylic or white enamel paint.
Then you can go to town and do whatever kind of design! Just remember to seal it with varnish. (Cover the cloth parts with some plastic wrap if you choose to do this step.)
^ This is why my headphones are grey. I primed it white, then grey, and I'm now contemplating designs.