dye book pages for any projects
im love these paper flowers. so I started making flowers but I wanted color so I got some dye and play around with it
- Perfectly DeStressed added Dye Book Pages to Jane Austen's Bedroom 12 Aug 23:35
- Rebecca M. favorited Dye Book Pages 13 Jun 02:40
- Tierra T. favorited Dye Book Pages 07 Nov 20:41
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Dye Book Pages 10 Jun 21:30
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Dye Book Pages 13 May 13:54
- WerewolfCas favorited Dye Book Pages 13 May 10:22
- Kirstin favorited Dye Book Pages 12 May 21:41
- Mickie published her project Dye Book Pages 11 May 00:57
I got one of these pack of tulip dye that came with every thing at Walmart. Dye, gloves, and a big plastic sheet. then go to good well or a use book store and find you a real cheap book. i find Gone With the wing. nice fat book. but any way find a book with small print is the best.
Than find time to prep up a spot to do your dying. cover floors, table and your cloths and wear your glove, you be thanking your seft later. this pack come with bottles. open color of your like empty the pack into bottle and add warm water and put lid back on and shack mix untell it mix up good. and pour the mixer into a low rem bowl.