A Breakfast Showstopper
Dutch baby pancakes are definitely showstoppers suitable for a special breakfast or just because. As spectacular as they look, they are very simple to make. They are closer to a soufflé than a pancake.
- Rebecca M. favorited Dutch Baby Apple Pancakes 10 Jun 14:42
- Christine P. added Dutch Baby Apple Pancakes to Recipes 15 Nov 04:49
- Suzi T. favorited Dutch Baby Apple Pancakes 08 Nov 16:26
- AnniKito favorited Dutch Baby Apple Pancakes 20 Oct 15:12
- kim p. published her project Dutch Baby Apple Pancakes 11 Jun 20:59
Arrange the racks in your oven so you have a rack in the middle of the oven with at least 8" of clearance. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Using a hand mixer, blend first seven ingredients. Do not over mix. Batter will be a little lumpy.
Remove the pan with the sizzling apples and pour batter over apples. Sprinkle top with brown sugar and quickly return to the oven. Bake for 20 minutes until brown and puffed.