A super easy, cute, origianl, savvy way to recycle.
Duck tape bags are a great way to recycle, and make a cute bag while doing it!!! You must have patience, though, because you will most likely not get it perfect on the first try. Enjoy making it, and please post your versions!!!
P.S: I made a tote size bag, but you can really make whatever size you want.
- Miss_Fit favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 08 Jul 16:16
- ephrylll favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 22 Jul 13:59
- Faith I. favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 18 Mar 03:13
- Jenn M. favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 11 Feb 04:36
- michelle d. favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 06 Nov 01:50
- Martha.Martin.Stocks favorited Duck Tape Tote Bag 26 Oct 16:53
Cut out a long (very long) strip of duck tape in the color that you want your backround color to be. Then fold it in half. (exactly how long the strip is up to you, depending on how long you want your bag to be.)
Repeat step 1, until you have 2 strips of the same size.