Adjustable Jesters hat with Two tails
During my search for costuming ideas for my newest larp charater I thought it would be a great idea to have a hat similar to Batman's Harley Quinn. I scowered the net and found no pattern that I liked well enough to make a hat from, and most were the Marti Gras style 3 tailed hats.
I created this one with a little guidance from the standard three tailed hats. If you have any questions there is a more detailed tutorial on my blog.
- PienderZ favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 19 Jan 20:18
- Xion added Dual Tailed Jesters Hat to Circus 05 Sep 19:23
- Alex Z. added Dual Tailed Jesters Hat to Интересное 23 Apr 21:26
- fu.book.3 favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 17 Nov 23:52
- FrankieStein favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 04 Nov 19:25
- AllieBearRU A. added Dual Tailed Jesters Hat to Harley Quinn Costume 12 Sep 23:26
- SteamAlyce favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 11 Jul 03:53
- KelliDroze added Dual Tailed Jesters Hat to Costumes 29 Jun 06:10
- Toni M. favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 31 Jan 20:54
- Hannah Elizabeth favorited Dual Tailed Jesters Hat 25 Jan 01:03
Start with Your fabric, Choose what tones or tone you want, You can have up to four different tones with this hat. I chose two.
Measure the length that you would like the tails to hang from the middle of your head down the side of your head. the width of fabric should reflect it. I chose to have super long tails, so I used the entire width of my fabric.