Brighter your clothes while laundring
Let your clothes be bright like the first day you bought them. For that purpose all you need is a home made product that is budget-friendly and easy to make!
- alp.zoey added Dry Laundry Booster to Cleaning 17 Aug 18:36
- Alex B. favorited Dry Laundry Booster 07 Aug 02:31
- Sherri W. favorited Dry Laundry Booster 15 Dec 13:11
- lapraseye favorited Dry Laundry Booster 05 Nov 20:42
- Crafterella featured Dry Laundry Booster 25 Oct 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Dry Laundry Booster 21 Oct 16:45
- KelliDroze added Dry Laundry Booster to Furniture 21 Oct 03:46
- Elena B. favorited Dry Laundry Booster 19 Oct 20:47
- Bill J. published his project Dry Laundry Booster 19 Oct 17:29
Mix the washing soda and the the hydrogen peroxide by pouring them into a mixing bowl, then gently stir with a fork.
By using the fork break up the lumps if there are and create a sand-like texture. When the mixture interacts with water, it creates bubbles of oxygen, which help lift tough stains and softly whiten whites.
And the last step is to pour the booster into a small container with a lid, and that's all. You are ready for tackling the laundry.