"Drop Dead Fred Inspired Halloween Costume
This jacket is my BABY. Ever since I was a little girl and I saw the movie "Drop Dead Fred", I have wanted his jacket. When I found out our final project for Clothing Construction 2 was a women's blazer, I asked if I could make a men's blazer instead. I got the ok from my instructor, re-patterned her original blazer pattern (which was a total BITCH BTW). All the stripes are cut and sewn together by me with the exception of the lightest green (which looks yellow in the pics). That is ribbon overlay. SO MUCH WORK!! I'm still not completely done with it (obviously), but I was so excited to be close that I HAD to post the progress pics.
***UPDaTE I finally got around to finishing this costume. I'm so happy with it!
- Rebeccah D. favorited Drop Dead Fred 06 Jul 17:17
- Blaise P. added Drop Dead Frack to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 06:11
- Krista B. added Drop Dead Frack to Fooking LOVE! 19 Sep 06:41
- Krista B. favorited Drop Dead Frack 19 Sep 06:40
- Angel C. favorited Drop Dead Frack 13 Aug 02:37
- brizinga favorited Drop Dead Frack 10 Aug 00:08
Co-Goth Frack posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!