A simple Christmas decoration made from drinking straws and a few beads
I had a few red and green drinking straws and cut them into pieces each slightly smaller than the last and alternating colours. I them got a sharp needle and threaded a bead on the bottom. I used the needle to pierce and thread close to the end of each piece of straw. When I got to the top I threaded on a bead and then knotted a loop and went back down the other side.
- 105606_2F2014-11-15-133437-image.jpg 2.1 MB [ Download ]
- Alice M. added Drinking Straw Christmas Tree Decoration to Gift Ideas 12 Apr 18:27
- dippydiscoball added Drinking Straw Christmas Tree Decoration to make for tree 30 Nov 21:38
- dippydiscoball favorited Drinking Straw Christmas Tree Decoration 30 Nov 21:38
- Kitty favorited Drinking Straw Christmas Tree Decoration 29 Nov 06:12
- KakesKaty published her project Drinking Straw Christmas Tree Decoration 15 Nov 13:29
KakesKaty posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!