Keep your magic potion always at hand and you're never far from the Land of Wonder!
Finished length 32” with clasp in front.
- Emma H. favorited Drink Me Necklace 06 Jun 19:33
- MischievousRaven added Drink Me Necklace to Jewellery Makes 03 Jun 12:16
- Jessy added Drink Me Necklace to Alice 04 Feb 13:21
- zoegirl221 added Drink Me Necklace to Jewelry 18 Jul 02:12
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Drink Me Necklace 03 Apr 12:45
- Vanessa B. added Drink Me Necklace to Jewelry 02 Feb 14:58
- Violet D. favorited Drink Me Necklace 07 Jul 05:50
With your round nose pliers create two wrapped links using the red glass bead and the Swarovski rhinestone ball. Set aside.
Remove the cork from the bottle. Fill the bottle with your glitter mixture. If you wish to secure the cork, place a very small amount of Diamond Glaze on the rim of the bottle and press the cork in securely. This seal is permanent.
With your chain nose pliers open a jump ring and feed it through one end of the chain and through the split ring. Close securely. At the next space between links use a jump ring to attach the letter ‘e’ with a jump ring. Repeat down the chain until you have spelled out ‘drink me’ with a space between the ‘k’ and the ‘m’.
At the end of the chain use a jump ring to attach the wire link on the red glass bead, then repeat with the rhinestone ball. With your chain nose pliers, open the loop on the spring ring clasp and feed it through the wire loop on the rhinestone ball. Close the loop securely. Close the necklace by attaching the clasp to the split ring on the bottle.