Stylish Party Dresses
Full size pattern sheets A, B
4–381⁄2 in (97.5cm) / 6–39 in (98cm) / 8–39 in (98.5cm) 10–39 in (99cm) / 12–391⁄4 in (99.5cm) / 14–391⁄2 in (100cm)
The yoke and shoulder frills of this dress are made using crepe de Chine only, while the body section consists of the crepe under lace, finished off as9one layer of fabric. The crepe is in a color slightly brighter than the lace in order to create an airy look.
- 111500_2F2015-10-15-173239-Stylish+Party+Drees+Pattern+Sheets+1070+X+765+MM.indd.pdf 686 KB [ Download ]
- Melissa S. favorited Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 10 Jun 04:05
- Alecia B. favorited Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 28 Dec 09:42
- veronica f. favorited Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 19 Dec 21:21
- Emma H. favorited Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 07 Dec 18:07
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 03 Dec 21:25
- Tuttle Publishing published her project Dress With Shoulder Ruffles 02 Dec 09:00
You Will Need
Sew center back seam from zipper endpoint to hem (open out seam). Using longest stitch on machine, sew seam where zipper is to be placed along center back (open out seam).
Match right sides of yoke and yoke lining and sew neckline. Turn right side out
Attach yoke lining to body section
Sew shoulders and sides of neckline facing (open out seams). Sandwich shoulder frills between body section and facing and sew along armholes. Turn right side out