easy and cheap :)
- Summer E. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 03 Nov 18:21
- linda.greaves3 added Dreamcatcher Pendant to Vanessa Hudgens 01 Feb 22:45
- Daina R. added Dreamcatcher Pendant to nometnei 07 Jun 08:30
- rosa r. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 03 Nov 00:52
- ilse e. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 25 Sep 14:59
- zoegirl221 favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 21 Sep 18:42
- Chantalle G. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 03 Jan 14:48
- Megan O. added Dreamcatcher Pendant to DIY fashion 03 Jan 13:54
- Kat R. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 10 Dec 06:23
- cassie n. favorited Dreamcatcher Pendant 26 Jul 01:51
I used these things but you can use different colors, beads, feathers and loop. I used this old keychain loop that i had laying around and i collected the feathers from my uncle who has pigeons.His yard is full with feathers that fall from the pigeons. Remember you need to clean the feathers wash em with water. Also you can find feathers on the ground in parks :) or you can just buy them but it's more expensive.
at first i used this video for the webbing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSXXeFF-Gw&feature=related since the loop is small and its hard to put your fingers in it to web i used a needle for webbing.
Than i attached the square end crimps on the feathers and i've put a bead through the jump ring and i attached the feather to it.After that i just attached the jump rings to the loop.
The last thing i did was attaching the trigger clasp with a jump ring on the loop. I did this so that the pendant can be movable and used on different chains, necklaces, earrings ...