With helix piercing
I always wanted to have dreamcatcher earrings and I also needed new earrings for my helix so I thought, lets combine those two. It would have saved me a lot of time if I tried to make a bigger dreamcatcher because it is not that easy to make such a tiny dreamcatcher. I tried to make photos but they turned out really vague. My tutorial is not very understandable, I strongly recommend looking for another dreamcatcher tut. Make sure you keep the loops tight for the best result.
- Bethany A. favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 06 Jun 08:43
- abigail r. added Dreamcatcher Earrings to Jewellery 06 Feb 05:55
- vicky v. favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 29 Dec 22:34
- Hella entered her project Dreamcatcher Earrings to StoryBox Contest 16 Apr 16:46
- Maxine M. added Dreamcatcher Earrings to To-make list 06 Apr 19:37
- Gloria T. favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 05 Mar 23:14
- Corinne S. favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 31 Jan 00:35
- geekieglam favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 06 Dec 20:54
- ilse e. favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 25 Sep 15:00
- Anna Bean favorited Dreamcatcher Earrings 24 Sep 05:19
Cut a piece of thread and put it through your small chains. Attach it on the ring and make a knot.
Make the first loop.
Attach two small chains on the feather bead and put the thread through the chain.
Make the second loop and put the thread trough the second small chains an make more loops.
I fully understand that you don't get this. I mean, this is really vague. I don't think my wonderful drawings are making it understandable either. Just look for a dreamcatcher tutorial on this site.