Wetlands - Dream without fear....
A pretty seaside card with a vintage look.
- Missing file
- 114479_2F2016-06-12-190953-Wetlands+_E2_80_93+Dream+without+fear+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project+4.pdf 859 KB [ Download ]
- Minna O. favorited Wetlands - Dream without fear... 10 May 05:15
- Pearle D. commented on Wetlands - Dream without fear... 26 Jul 19:20
- Pearle D. favorited Wetlands - Dream without fear... 26 Jul 19:19
- lleeahs favorited Wetlands - Dream without fear... 09 Jul 12:54
- Alison S. published her project Wetlands - Dream without fear... 04 Jul 09:00
1. Fold the Pool Party in half to create card base.
2. Ink Hardwood stamp in Soft Suede ink and stamp on front of card.
3. Cut a piece of White 1 ¼” Jute Ribbon and glue to middle of cardfront.
4. Spritz the Watercolor paper with water.
5. Use the Aqua Painter and the Soft Suede and Pool Party ink and apply to wet Watercolor
paper to create “sand” and “sky”. Let dry completely (use a heat tool to speed it up)
6. Stamp the birds across the sand with Early Espresso ink.
7. Apply some Wink of Stella Glitter to the “sand”.
8. Glue Watercolor Paper to the Soft Suede piece and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals
towards the right side of the card.
9. Cut the edge off a piece of Burlap Ribbon (approx. 12”) and pull the threads and wrap
around the stamp piece and tie in front.
10. Stamp the sentiment from Picture Perfect set on the Very Vanilla strip in Early Espresso
11. Trim the ends to create a banner. Apply to card as shown.