just made a dream catcher for my navy man and decided to help someone else try and make one if they want :)ill up load more pics to help with the how to soon.
- Conner W. added Dream Catcher to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:33
- Conner W. added Dream Catcher to gift ideas 20 Sep 22:23
- Conner W. added Dream Catcher to craft ideas 20 Sep 22:23
- Call me Buddy commented on Dream Catcher 19 Jul 15:01
- breanna w. favorited Dream Catcher 23 Jun 07:30
- Harlee A. favorited Dream Catcher 30 Apr 22:41
- njsnyder62 favorited Dream Catcher 12 Feb 20:47
Gather all the supplies of course. Your going to start off making the wire round or a heart, heck even a square you be fine. Then cut of and twist the ends together.
next take the embroidery floss and and make a loop, tie it and just simply wrap around and around the wire (this takes up the most time). when finished glue or knot off end.
Now your going to take another color or stay with the one you were using. Your going to tie it to the top and make a square. Then another square and so on. till you get to the middle. tie it off.
Finally add two or three tails as i like to call them to the bottom. i just braided all three colors together at the bottom. you can add feathers or beads to this and make it your own.