A cropped version of this cute top!! Very easy!!
I can´t remember how i stumbled across that girls blog, but i fell in love with this sweet top and tried it!
it´s basically a piece of jersey, cut to a semicircle and sewn together at the sides just like the side seam of a shirt.
the tute is very helpful although and you just need two measurements: the wished length and the wished length of your seeves plus the width of your back.
i made some kind of crop top out of a creme knit with printed pin ups i found at the bargain bin on fabric market. i hemmed it with a rolling hem and attached a collar made of black jersey.
i think it turned out quite nice, maybe next time i will make one out of fine jersey and have it more floating.
oh, and my dress form has a lot more bust than me, so it looks kind of mariah carey in her dresses... but not on me!! it fits perfect, i have a bad hair day, so no photos with me this time... :)
- Jaia T. favorited Draped Jersey Circle Top By Sweet Lemonayde 11 Oct 17:59
- Millie H. added Draped Jersey Circle Top By Sweet Lemonayde to cool ideas 22 Mar 16:06
- Zawadi N. favorited Draped Jersey Circle Top By Sweet Lemonayde 28 Nov 22:31
- Andy A. favorited Draped Jersey Circle Top By Sweet Lemonayde 23 Jul 20:08
- HantuPenanggal favorited Draped Jersey Circle Top By Sweet Lemonayde 13 Jul 11:13
So posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!