Adorable draped dress with tulip sleeves
This was pretty easy, although it is a lot of work. It came out perfectly, the fit was good I'm a size 6 usually and I cut this out at size 8. I love the sleeves most of all. I used some satin fabric I had in my stash, bought Broadcloth for the lining, and purchased the belt at Rue 21 for $10. I'm happy with the end product and will probably be making more.
-The Broken Thimble
- Momoka added Draped Dress to skirts and dresses 24 Sep 22:41
- Melissa P. favorited Draped Dress 05 Jan 05:42
- Zombie Babe added Draped Dress to new wardrobe 03 Oct 08:33
- Angela S. added Draped Dress to Dresses 16 Aug 09:08
- Zombie Babe favorited Draped Dress 17 Jan 10:15
- Lorelai P. favorited Draped Dress 14 Jan 23:14
- Hannah S. favorited Draped Dress 10 Oct 05:21
- Kiana G. favorited Draped Dress 09 Sep 01:07
- The Broken Thimble entered her project Draped Dress to Drape Drape 2 30 Aug 02:42
- arune e. favorited Draped Dress 23 Aug 17:53
The Broken Thimble posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!