Infinity cowl made from two different fabrics to create two different looks
This cowl was made from scraps so you can make yours wider or longer if you want but the minimum width you need is about 1/3 of a yard.
The cool part about this cowl is the two different fabrics you can use on either side. When you wear it you can have only one side showing or twist them to reveal both sides.
I'm using knit fabric but you could also make this with wovens. If you're sewing with knits be sure to use a zig zag stitch or a serger.
- Kimya J. favorited Doubled Sided Cowl 29 Oct 22:06
- Dornbuschhexe H. favorited Doubled Sided Cowl 07 Jan 14:00
- Kitty S. commented on Doubled Sided Cowl 07 Nov 10:55
- Lailee87 added Doubled Sided Cowl to Accessories 02 Nov 19:47
- Francine M. added Doubled Sided Cowl to To-make list 14 Oct 01:47
- Francine M. favorited Doubled Sided Cowl 14 Oct 01:46
- Namie Y. favorited Doubled Sided Cowl 12 Oct 23:57
- KelliDroze added Doubled Sided Cowl to Accesories 04 Oct 03:27
- Franky F. favorited Doubled Sided Cowl 03 Oct 09:38