Dolly Dottilicious Makeup
Dolly Dottilicious makeup! A surprisingly easy tutorial - the hardest parts are having a steady hand to apply liquid eyeliner and false lashes :)
- Afilover47 favorited Dottilicious 20 Jan 23:53
- breanna w. favorited Dottilicious 22 Jun 18:06
- Kat S. favorited Dottilicious 17 Jan 11:29
- The Makeup Honey favorited Dottilicious 09 Jan 09:20
- Jessica B. favorited Dottilicious 03 Jan 03:09
- Shae B. favorited Dottilicious 28 Oct 20:26
- orenintre favorited Dottilicious 29 Sep 11:14
- BelligerentBrit favorited Dottilicious 03 Jul 02:04
- MintMintMooMoo entered her project Dottilicious to Violent Lips 24 Mar 21:48
Prime eyes and lips (I used Urban Decay primer potion)
Using a small/medium makeup brush take some pink or red eyeshadow and begin to blend into the side of eyes in round strokes. I chose to make one large circle very near the eyebrow, then 3 more small circles going down the cheekbone. Blend gently to soften the edges. (I used Bloody Mary red eyeshadow)
Taking the black eyeliner, line your eyes into a double cat-eye and then begin to draw in smaller circles of thick black into the red. Keep a steady hand and have patience! (I used Barry M black liquid eyeliner)
Then using the same techniques as step 2 & 3, add two small dots to the centre of the eyebrows.
Using the small/medium makeup brush take more red eyeshadow and dab it into the centre of your lips. Allow it to blend up and below your lip line. Then add one dot with with liquid eyeliner just above the top lip.
Finally apply false eyelashes to the top and bottom of your eyes. I chose to use thicker lashes on the bottom with feather flicks to give a big doll-eye look.
<3 <3 <3 ENJOY <3 <3 <3