A new look for old records :)
I picked a random record out of a huge stack of old records we had sitting around, and started drawing on it with a gel pen. It turned out pretty cool! It looks better in person, the ink has a depth to it that you can't see in the picture. I used one color, it used up most of the pen :) You could try using multiple colors for a cool effect. It took a long time, it's easy but kind of tedious, and your fingers start to hurt pretty soon. You have to really work with the ink on the smooth part of the record to get it to show up right.
I might make it into a clock, I can't think of what else to do with it besides just hanging it up!
- Angela B. added Doodled Record to Gotta try! 12 Sep 12:18
- psacissej favorited Doodled Record 02 Nov 18:05
- Connie C. favorited Doodled Record 20 Aug 02:03
- Ada B. added Doodled Record to Home Decor 14 Apr 12:12
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Doodled Record 14 Jan 01:49
- Lily S. favorited Doodled Record 23 Aug 19:46
Julie D. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!