Perfect for storing office supplies, bathroom essentials, moonshine, whatever... I mean, who doesn't like fancy jars?
- llJulie added Doodled Jars to Vintage Picnic 22 Feb 15:19
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Doodled Jars 17 Nov 19:54
- Pimke added Doodled Jars to Upcycling 11 Mar 10:19
- arina m. favorited Doodled Jars 08 Jan 23:29
- kristi j. added Doodled Jars to Home 10 Jul 12:01
- Valerie R. favorited Doodled Jars 14 Jun 20:46
- Elise S. favorited Doodled Jars 04 May 18:19
- Lauren C. added Doodled Jars to Home 25 Apr 19:07
- siena h. added Doodled Jars to intresting 27 Mar 00:11
- Barbara N. favorited Doodled Jars 06 Mar 18:07
To make a straight line, secure a rubber band around the jar and trace along the band with the paint pen.
Carefully doodle on the jar and allow the paint to dry.
Unscrew the lid and use a pencil to trace the lid on paper.
Decorate this lid insert in a pattern that matches your jar pattern.
Cut the circle from the paper, sandwich in the lid, and screw the top back on.
*** Note: Marker is not foodsafe so don’t get any on the inside of the jar if you’re intending to use it for food.