Double the sweetness, and who can say no to a donut? Combine the two for a totally poptastic treat.
Makes 20 pops
- amyistheparty favorited Donut Pops 19 Nov 18:45
- Alecia B. favorited Donut Pops 23 Aug 06:39
- Bonnie B. added Donut Pops to Omnomnom 05 Dec 13:28
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Donut Pops to RECIPES 03 Nov 03:25
- kristy c. favorited Donut Pops 21 Sep 12:54
- Birgit added Donut Pops to Dessert 06 Apr 15:53
- Derby S. added Donut Pops to Michelle l list 23 Mar 04:35
- elarablair favorited Donut Pops 23 Feb 18:04
- Veronica B. favorited Donut Pops 16 Jan 15:22
- Laura T. favorited Donut Pops 17 Dec 04:57
Take the cake balls and flatten them to form a donut shape. Next take the ball tool and gently push it into the center of the donut to make a dent. Make sure you make enough of a dent for it to show through when the pop has been dipped in the candy. Chill for 10 minutes.
Melt and mix together the brown candy melts and three-quarters of the white candy melts to create a caramel color.
Dip the end of each lollipop stick ¾ inch deep into the melted candy and insert a stick through the side of each donut about halfway in. Leave to set. Dip the donut pops in the candy and tap off the excess into the bowl. Place in a polystyrene block to dry.
In a separate bowl, melt the rest of the white candy. It’s important that this is runnier than usual so add an extra drop of vegetable oil. Now take the teaspoon and drizzle the candy around the dent of the donuts. Shake on the sprinkles as you go. Place the pops back in the polystyrene block to dry.