A cute and adorable Ipod case to keep that ipod scratch free!
I made this Case for my friends birthday. She's a BIG fan of Domokun so I made her an Ipod case for her; she is always dropping and loosing her Ipod. It didn't take too long too make ... but it sure was fun too do :) every five minutes I would run to my mom to see if I made this thing right ... Just making Sure ! (I come from a family where everybody has their own 'thing' like sewing or drawing, so we are ALL perfectionist's ... it runs in the blood :D ) so I'm actually thinking of making these in different kind of animals ... what do you think ?
(ps. it wouldn't take long for an experienced sewer ... but i'm a VERY slow sewer, so it took me a little longer :) )
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 17 Nov 20:58
- Nankita favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 01 Sep 23:19
- Anakin O. favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 21 Apr 06:41
- Dede M. favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 19 Apr 03:52
- Abbey S. favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 15 Apr 18:36
- Jess W. favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 22 Jan 02:39
- jasmine.thompson.98499 favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 04 Dec 01:09
- April M. added Domokun Ipod Nano Case to have to try 14 Oct 23:41
- Claire M. favorited Domokun Ipod Nano Case 21 Sep 22:00
- selly.f.hing added Domokun Ipod Nano Case to felt phone pocket 19 Aug 16:08
thanks Anna ^^
but since A.C. Moore ran out of brown felt, i'll just use an old brown t-shirt.