Muscial domino pendant
This project is very easy to do. I was actually done in about 20 min., but it's the drying time that takes a few minutes unless you use a blowdryer. Enjoy!!! I think it came out pretty cool!
- Amanda B. favorited Domino Pendant 30 Jan 00:54
- Sarah S. added Domino Pendant to Jewelry 19 Jan 06:28
- Sam J. added Domino Pendant to DIY For Trashy Runway 14 Apr 22:05
- siena h. added Domino Pendant to intresting 26 Mar 21:41
- redneckgal1951 added Domino Pendant to craft ideas- easy for me 06 Mar 21:11
- redneckgal1951 favorited Domino Pendant 06 Mar 21:11
- hm.music321 favorited Domino Pendant 08 Feb 22:23
- Penny F. replied to a comment on Domino Pendant 07 Jan 22:38
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Domino Pendant 03 Jan 22:48
- karen.kelso.7 favorited Domino Pendant 07 Nov 01:04
Make sure your domino is clean and drilled when you begin. First get your rubber stamp and ink pad. Ink up the stamp and the way I did it, was to lay the domino atop the rubber stamp carefully and pressed down firmly. You can do it anyway that works best for you.
Once both sides of the domino are stamped with the music notes and dry, free-hand a music note on the flat side of the domino with your black sharpie.(wait for it to dry)
Get your yellow sharpie and color in the background. Don't worry the Stazon Ink doesn't smear!!! A highliter permanent marker would work too in any color!
Next step is to outline the edges of the domino with your black sharpie.
Final step.....Gloss with polyurethane on both sides. Remember wait for one side to be dried completely. I waited overnite to make sure.