Try this craft, you must!
I followed a tutorial on a website (link below) until the end when I tweaked it a bit. below are the alternative steps I took when creating this hat.
- evangelina c. favorited Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 15 Oct 00:20
- christopher.hiland added Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 to Star Wars 15 Jun 06:06
- Millie H. added Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:12
- elarablair favorited Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 23 Feb 18:03
- WerewolfCas favorited Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 04 Sep 05:24
- Len favorited Dollar Store Yoda Hat <3 03 Jul 03:08
I decided I wanted to make a brim for my hat for some added ear-warmth, so instead of doing step 9 in the tutorial, I laid the brim part (right side in) under the hat (right side out), and pinned the inner edges together. I then sewed the pinned area together. The photo shows this end product. notice how on the brim, the side seams are facing out, whereas the hat's seams are unseen because they are inside.