Get the designer look for less with this easy DIY!
Why spend hundreds of dollars on a Dolce & Gabbana bracelet when you can recreate the look for next to nothing! Follow these easy instructions to make a coin bracelet of your own.
- Lee Rose added Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet to DIY!!! 30 Jun 02:16
- DoraTina.Summers favorited Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet 13 Oct 04:47
- Kenzie T. favorited Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet 19 May 23:17
- christina c. favorited Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet 19 May 00:58
- Juliet J. added Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet to Jewels 17 May 06:28
- GiftedDiva24 added Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet to Diy Jewelry 12 May 12:59
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet 12 May 12:59
- Adventures in Fashion published her project Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Coin Bracelet 14 Apr 04:46
For this one I decided to use a mesh buckle bracelet that I had sourced on Etsy a few years ago, as well as some coins that I removed from a vintage necklace. I happened to have all the materials sitting in my jewelry box, but if you're not a DIY supply hoarder like I am, you might have to do some shopping around — but don't worry, there are always great options available on Etsy!
Start by measuring out how many coins can fit across the length of the bracelet, keeping in mind how much space the end of the bracelet will take up once it's on your wrist. Using a generous amount of glue, secure each coin down by pressing firmly for about a minute. Once all the coins have been added, let the bracelet dry fully (at least 45 minutes) before wearing.