My children love Doctor Who so why not make a t-shirt?? :D
yet again sorry i don't have any pictures if you have any questions feel free to ask. this shirt is quite simple :)
- Hydie Linn T. favorited Doctor Who Time Shirt 12 Sep 00:12
- lucy.w.collard added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Things to make 11 Apr 22:12
- Paris N. added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Fandom DIYS 23 Feb 23:08
- Ichigo M. added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Doctor Who 31 Jan 04:37
- Ichigo M. favorited Doctor Who Time Shirt 29 Jan 03:50
- Elizabeth T. added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Doctor Who 08 Jan 21:41
- Heather H. favorited Doctor Who Time Shirt 21 Dec 02:00
- Phe S. added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Doctor Who 17 Nov 19:04
- Sam J. added Doctor Who Time Shirt to Doctor Who DIY 04 Aug 02:32
- Peggals <3 favorited Doctor Who Time Shirt 01 Aug 23:14
take a plain white t shirt and lay it over a cup and rubber band it draw random squiggly lines with your sharpies. best to use red, blue, yellow and purple(or close to it) for the space effect
drip alcohol around your sharpie. it should run and blend and turn a tye dye color. unrubberband it and squeeze. the color will spread some more. move your cup and continue till your shirt looks as desired.
take your doctor who quote and write(or stencil) it on the back.
draw your Tardis(or whatever you prefer) on the front. and there you have it :)