Who wouldn't want to see themselves with the Doctor?!?!
I had an old cheap mirror from the dollar store that the mirror part fell out of pretty much as soon as i bought it. it was an ugly yellow color too so i decided to redo it my own way :D sorry the finished picture isn't so great the light reflecting off the mirror was messing with the picture lol
- mcr_zombie added Doctor Who Mirrior to doctor who 03 Jan 11:32
- Rebecca M. favorited Doctor Who Mirrior 17 Aug 08:35
- ChristineMarie entered her project Doctor Who Mirrior to Doxie Flip Contest 04 May 23:28
- ChristineMarie replied to a comment on her project Doctor Who Mirrior 12 Aug 03:31
- Ghoulie Gaby commented on Doctor Who Mirrior 05 Aug 00:30
- Ghoulie Gaby favorited Doctor Who Mirrior 05 Aug 00:29
- pink favorited Doctor Who Mirrior 30 Jul 03:27
take your makeup brush and tear a small piece off dab it in your colors (blues, reds, purples)one at a time and dab it around in random patterns. it wont look too great at this point so don't worry. let that dry. take a STIFF paint brush(or tooth brush) and dip it in white and splatter the mirror. turn it over and do what you did to the front to the back.
take your clay and make your figures. sorry i didn't get a pic of this step. let them dry overnight. ill put a recipe for the clay i made in a different tutorial.