Because earrings can get expensive make whatever kind of earrings you want
My daughter wanted some doctor who earrings but i couldn't find any that werent dangly(they are 4 and 7 so they would get yanked out) or expensive. so i made them some.
- Tierra T. favorited Doctor Who Earrings 18 Oct 01:46
- Anne Mary F. favorited Doctor Who Earrings 30 Nov 05:22
- BewitchedBella80 favorited Doctor Who Earrings 28 Mar 23:08
- rawnoodles added Doctor Who Earrings to to make <3 18 Mar 04:51
- Ichigo M. favorited Doctor Who Earrings 01 Mar 02:48
- Elizabeth T. added Doctor Who Earrings to Doctor Who 26 Feb 03:01
- Loelle favorited Doctor Who Earrings 25 Feb 15:08
- ChristineMarie published her project Doctor Who Earrings 24 Feb 20:28
find the picture you would like. print it off at .25 to .50 inches high(depending upon the picture)
I used photoshop for this
take a thin piece of cardboard ex: back of a notebook and glue the picture to it( i used super glue) then let that dry. cut or hole punch out your circle the size you would like.
scuff your earring post with sandpaper. put a dab of a strong glue on the post(i used E6000) and stick it in the middle of the back of the cardboard. let dry
put a tiny bit of dimensional mod podge on a piece of waxed paper. roll the sides of the earrings in it to seal it well.
stick your earrings in an eraser so they stand up while you are working then put about a pea sized drop of the dimensional mod podge on top. smooth out with tooth pick and let dry.
Wear them!!! :D