Sew your own wrap skirt
It feels like summer is waiting around the corner and it is getting hotter within every day. So I thought this is the perfect time to take out my flower pattern cloth and and sew this wrap skirt. This DIY wrap skirt tutorial is actually really easy and it takes just a few steps to make it. Just grab any fabric that you like and you are set to sew your own and trendy wrap skirt. Try it out and Sew It Yourself!
- Rebecca C. favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 21 Jul 21:34
- Rachel S. favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 19 Aug 07:07
- GabriELLE favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 11 Aug 05:51
- Bloodyhiccup favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 15 Apr 02:09
- khaosinkinema favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 04 Feb 20:40
- David H. commented on DIY Wrap Skirt 01 Nov 13:55
- Marcus H. commented on DIY Wrap Skirt 08 Oct 22:00
- Key West Witch favorited DIY Wrap Skirt 12 Sep 12:42
- Carrie Alice added DIY Wrap Skirt to Crafty 28 Jul 00:43
- Crafterella featured DIY Wrap Skirt 08 Jul 23:00
Wrap your skirt around your waist and take a look at where you want to sew on the button. The button makes sure your skirt has a better hold on your waist. I sewed the button on the left end of my skirt, so it will be fixed on the right side of my waist. And don't forget to make a button hole on the opposite side of the skirt.