Learn how to make the popular word art posters
I decided to create a cost effective version of the word art that is commonly found at a lot of home decor stores. The nice thing about this is you can make it completely personal and to your specific aesthetic.
- 102530_2F2014-06-11-223933-quote1.jpg 83.5 KB [ Download ]
- 102530_2F2014-06-11-223939-quote2.jpg 69.3 KB [ Download ]
- Kursus 7. favorited Diy Word Art 10 Dec 06:17
- Bigger Than The Three Of Us added Diy Word Art to Blake Lively 01 Apr 12:09
- Dee D. added Diy Word Art to art 05 Feb 18:15
- Julia H. favorited Diy Word Art 24 Nov 18:07
- nikki L. favorited Diy Word Art 21 Nov 08:23
- xcreepylicious favorited Diy Word Art 21 Nov 05:46
- Barbara B. favorited Diy Word Art 03 Nov 03:07
- Kichiru added Diy Word Art to Lovely things ♥ 31 Oct 12:35
- Helene favorited Diy Word Art 19 Oct 18:39
- jamie.griffin0606 favorited Diy Word Art 10 Oct 03:08
Start by placing your stencil on the window, with the back of the paper facing you. Take your pencil and trace around the letters. If you can get a hold of a pencil with a softer led this will make the transfer a lot easier. I personally used a 3B pencil.
I painted by wood but this is optional. I did this only to seal it so my letters didn't run.
Once you have traced your letters, put the stencil onto the piece of wood, with the pencil tracing side down. Then take your pencil and scribble over the entire word mark. You don't need a lot of force to do this. Once the paper is removed you are left with a guide.