Keep cozy this winter with a warm thermal romper.
- Nahina Nizam favorited Diy Thermal Romper 23 Apr 01:41
- PinkWeeds replied to a comment on her project Diy Thermal Romper 07 Dec 17:19
- Yizzimindi commented on Diy Thermal Romper 07 Dec 03:04
- Marina V. favorited Diy Thermal Romper 24 Feb 20:27
- Amber W. added Diy Thermal Romper to Lingerie en pyamas 25 Jan 21:48
- Amber W. added Diy Thermal Romper to Jurkjes 25 Jan 21:34
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Diy Thermal Romper 17 Nov 04:37
- tyler t. favorited Diy Thermal Romper 12 Nov 03:08
- Impluse L. favorited Diy Thermal Romper 25 Sep 07:10
- Natashanaiad favorited Diy Thermal Romper 17 May 22:20
Start by determining how short you want your bottom. Cut leaving 1-2 inches seam allowance for hemming.
Cut off excess shirt material. If you need to, take your shirt in a few inches to fit better to your bottoms.
Pin your shirt to your bottoms and sew along the bottom edge of elastic using a zig-zag stitich. Stretch your bottoms as you go to fit your top better.
Finish by hemming your shorts. It's important to note that a wider hem will lay flatter, while a narrow hem will be bulkier.