These simple tassel earring only took about 10 minutes to make and cost practically nothing to make.
Sorry I don't have pictures as my photo card became corrupted, but it is very easy to make these using crochet or embroidery floss.
- KMOM14 entered her project Diy Tassle Earrings to Wander & Hunt 17 Dec 17:24
- KMOM14 entered her project Diy Tassle Earrings to Darby Smart 11 Aug 15:36
- lange.hannalea favorited Diy Tassle Earrings 26 Feb 13:05
- Sam A. added Diy Tassle Earrings to Accessories 02 Jan 22:46
- sam.apel.9 added Diy Tassle Earrings to Accessories 11 Dec 04:31
- Siobhan M. added Diy Tassle Earrings to gifts 06 Dec 16:44
- Emily A. favorited Diy Tassle Earrings 05 Nov 03:35
- opalenoire favorited Diy Tassle Earrings 29 Oct 23:55
- Christine H. favorited Diy Tassle Earrings 05 Oct 15:19
- Cat Morley commented on Diy Tassle Earrings 13 Sep 21:21
Line thread up with the bottom of matchbox lengthwise and wrap 15 times then cut thread.
Place a small dab of hot glue across the back 1/4 of an inch down to secure the threads.
Push the threads off of the matchbox and on to a pencil at the top.
Use a piece of thread (8 inches or more) and tie around the earrings tassel and knot in the back, tie a knot and then continue wrapping around and knotting in the back. Clip ends.
Remove pencil, open jump ring and thread through the loop and the ring at the end of the ear wire and close.
Cut threads at the bottom end.