Make a studded turban
- Alma added Diy Studded Turban to Hair Styling 07 Jun 10:38
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Studded Turban 19 Jun 14:24
- Lorinda S. added Diy Studded Turban to To-make list 27 Jan 13:35
- Pimke added Diy Studded Turban to Upcycling 27 Jan 09:19
- bittyandbunny added Diy Studded Turban to Nicole Richie 18 Nov 19:23
- Toni T. favorited Diy Studded Turban 11 Feb 23:07
- Melissa G. favorited Diy Studded Turban 10 Feb 07:20
- zoegirl221 favorited Diy Studded Turban 20 Jan 04:26
- Allie M. favorited Diy Studded Turban 11 Jan 00:51
- Sarah B. added Diy Studded Turban to Accessories 06 Jan 23:49
Smooth out the sides of your turban (you may want to iron it) and decide where you want to place your studs.
Put a drop of glue where you want each of your studs to be. Make sure you don’t add too much glue, the shiny fabric of the scarf will really show any extra glue.
Press your studs into your glue and let dry.
Fold the ends of each side into pleats and hold them with a pin.
Trim off any excess fabric, leaving at least an inch to fold over.
Fold a small hem and glue the hem and pleats.
Wrap the fabric around one side of a rubber band and glue the fabric around the rubber band.
Use your clothespins to hold it while the glue dries.
Do the same for both sides.