Conical studded sweater
I've wanted a studded sweater for ages but the only ones I could find were either overpriced or not in my size! This inspired me to see if I could create one for under £10.
I used eBay for the studs (99p) and Amazon for the sweater (£5.75). It's a pretty easy DIY - you don't even have to buy a new sweater, if you have an old one lying around make use of it! The more oversized the better.
- Siobhanthomx favorited Diy Studded Sweater 24 Jun 08:27
- Laura P. favorited Diy Studded Sweater 11 Nov 01:53
- Barjaa B. added Diy Studded Sweater to DIYS 28 Jun 18:05
- Zombie Babe added Diy Studded Sweater to new wardrobe 03 Oct 07:49
- Zombie Babe favorited Diy Studded Sweater 24 Jul 07:45
- Timia L. favorited Diy Studded Sweater 03 Jul 01:13
- aneniine added Diy Studded Sweater to Nina 17 May 15:40
- serenity d. favorited Diy Studded Sweater 16 Mar 03:15
- Mimi A. favorited Diy Studded Sweater 11 Jan 14:54
- sockmonkey22 favorited Diy Studded Sweater 11 Jan 12:45
Start by laying your sweater with the shoulders flat. Mark where you want the studs to be with a marker pen (or tailors chalk if you have it). I went for a triangle shape like the studded jumpers in fashion stores and used 20 studs on each shoulder.
Keep the studs an equal distance apart, starting at the top of the shoulder (closest to the neck) and working your way down.