Reusing your old spools and making them functional again!
Have you ever had empty spools after a sewing project and have not known what to do with it except throw it away, and feel guilty about it? Now you don't have to! YOU can make this DIY Spool Wall Pins! Now you don't have to suffer through the guilt and shame from adding to a landfill! Make these today!
- HylianWriter534 added Diy Spool Wall Pin to To-Make List 08 Mar 06:13
- Romana S. favorited Diy Spool Wall Pin 03 Mar 09:48
- craftylilred favorited Diy Spool Wall Pin 27 Feb 03:15
- Anastasia S. favorited Diy Spool Wall Pin 25 Feb 21:00
- HylianWriter534 favorited Diy Spool Wall Pin 25 Feb 18:43
- MerMeg favorited Diy Spool Wall Pin 24 Feb 18:41
Then you are all done and you can try it out for size!
NOTE: Although the hot glue gun is the holy grail for all DIYers, Crafters, etc. I recommend using E6000 glue for this project because than that thumbtack isn't going ANYWHERE! Hot Glue will hold well enough, but don't plan on hanging heavy objects from it. You have been warned!