Make Bathtime Fun with DIY Soap Jellies!
These slippery jelly soaps are made from simple ingredients that you may already have in your bathroom or pantry, and the kids will not only have fun making them, but also using them in their next bath or shower.
- Jennybee favorited Diy Soap Jellies 21 Aug 17:56
- VillainousNinja favorited Diy Soap Jellies 06 Aug 21:42
- Angela A. favorited Diy Soap Jellies 10 Jul 22:49
- Sky added Diy Soap Jellies to Selfcare 19 Apr 01:39
- Sky favorited Diy Soap Jellies 19 Apr 01:39
- debra.brungardt favorited Diy Soap Jellies 26 Nov 06:07
- Leah A. favorited Diy Soap Jellies 16 Nov 17:46
- Elena B. favorited Diy Soap Jellies 16 Nov 00:08
- Southern Mom Loves published her project Diy Soap Jellies 15 Nov 09:00
Pour your water and gelatin mix into a small pot and hear on medium-high for about 3-4 minutes until your gelatin is fully dissolved.
Carefully pour your soap mixture into your silicone molds.
Spray with your rubbing alcohol to get rid of any bubbles.
Carefully pull on the sides of the mold and push up on the bottom to remove your shower jellies from the molds.
To use: rub all over your body just like you would a bar of soap and rinse!