Diy Shoulder Bag For You
Admire others' bags? You don't have to! You can follow us to make you own shoulder bag! Our clothes and accessories should be matched with the season. We need dark color to reflect the bleak feeling because of the arrival of autumn. Today we will teach you DIY shoulder bag with feeling of autumn to make our lives follow seasons!
Leather buckle and long straps make the bag's texture better. Brown floral cloths perfectly deduce refreshing qualities. What's more, dark color will not show the dirt. There are so many advantages of this bag. Why are you hesitating to make your own shoulder bag with us? Be quick to follow us to DIY shoulder bag with simple making process now!
- Alex B. favorited Diy Shoulder Bag For You 10 Jul 02:41
- Juli P. favorited Diy Shoulder Bag For You 27 Sep 15:56
- Helen A. favorited Diy Shoulder Bag For You 27 Aug 13:37
- Linda B. added Diy Shoulder Bag For You to Bags 09 May 14:05
- Maxine M. added Diy Shoulder Bag For You to To-make list 28 Mar 22:43
- Blair M. favorited Diy Shoulder Bag For You 14 Mar 03:28
- C T. added Diy Shoulder Bag For You to Accessories! x 12 Feb 03:07
- iscrafte added Diy Shoulder Bag For You to Inspiration 24 Jan 15:14
- iscrafte favorited Diy Shoulder Bag For You 24 Jan 15:14
- Elizabeth T. added Diy Shoulder Bag For You to Random Ideas 08 Jan 21:37
Sew a bag
Cut out two same pieces of floral cloth with same allowance. Sew their edges respectively. Cut quilting fabric into two pieces with same size as the floral cloths. Pin each floral cloth with a quilting fabric and sew them along the seam allowance. Place the right side of two quilted cloths face to face; sew the edges except for the bag's opening side.
Fold a triangle just like the floral bag; sew along the base of the triangle. Cut off the triangle. Pin the strap buckles and lining fabric with the bag and sew them together. Make a front flap with same length as the bag and the width can be dependent on you. Sew the flap with wrong side of the bag. Sew leather buckles on front flap and right side of the bag. Add straps on, you have your own bag!