I love making jewelries and accessories but I never wear or use them very often, especially earrings. But I love simple earrings, they look elegant... and... well, simple!
Check it out!
- kiki w. added Diy Shell Earrings to Craft 2 sell 28 Jan 04:01
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Shell Earrings 12 Jun 21:27
- RareJewel favorited Diy Shell Earrings 08 May 23:51
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Diy Shell Earrings 02 May 16:40
- Alice N. added Diy Shell Earrings to Accessories 07 Dec 20:43
- kzk favorited Diy Shell Earrings 30 Nov 02:25
- Angie C. favorited Diy Shell Earrings 01 Oct 15:46
- Diana B. added Diy Shell Earrings to Jewelry 27 Sep 15:46
- Olivia H. added Diy Shell Earrings to The Little Mermaid 16 Aug 00:13
- Emma H. favorited Diy Shell Earrings 05 Jul 17:15
Mark the spot for making a hole on the shell. Place the sea shell on a wooden board. Gently rotate the awl on the marked spot and apply pressure carefully. Once a small hole is made you can stop rotating the awl. Now, turn the shell around. Use the awl carefully to enlarge the hole and give it a smooth round shape. Similarly make hole on another sea shell, we'll need two of them since we're making earrings.