Make your own log candle holder
I have have been loving the rustic inspired table decor lately. A few weeks ago I created these little log place card holders and still had a large majority of the stick leftover. I decided to create a centerpiece for my Mother's Thanksgiving dinner coming up soon. My mother loves gold so I picked up a few taper candle sticks at World Market. Here are the instructions...
-7/8ths drill bit for a standard tapered candle
-drill or drill press (we used our press as it is a bit more sturdy but this can easily be created with a hand drill)
-wax buttons (also available at World Market)
- Rachel F. favorited Diy Rustic Log Candle Holder 28 Sep 22:36
- cedelj added Diy Rustic Log Candle Holder to To Do 14 Jan 02:24
- Witchy favorited Diy Rustic Log Candle Holder 08 Jan 06:37
- Alissa B. favorited Diy Rustic Log Candle Holder 06 Jan 00:13
- chelsea mohrman | farm fresh therapy published their project Diy Rustic Log Candle Holder 18 Dec 02:55
3. Check with your taper for size. I bought an extra taper candle just incase of breaks or scraps when testing size. I tend to always end up bending one of my tapers the wrong way so it was worth the investment to not have to go out and buy another one. Seal your tapers in place with the wax buttons and you are done!