Make a bejewelled chunky bracelet!
I revamped a bare gold chunky bracelet into a bejewelled one. No glueing, all you need is some wire! Try it with anything you wish to revamp using my same method.
- Yvonne C. favorited Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet 24 Nov 08:39
- VenumLoka added Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet to Merch 25 Aug 20:42
- SilverSnake S. favorited Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet 12 Apr 20:36
- Sarah E. added Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet to Wishlist 28 Mar 02:59
- GiftedDiva24 added Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet to Diy Jewelry 27 Mar 14:56
- Cinnamon S. published her project Diy: Bejewelled Chunky Bracelet 17 Mar 14:09
1. First, lay out the rhinestones on the bracelet accordingly as a plan. Then place the rhinestones on the side of the bracelet so you don’t forget the sequence.
2. Cut some wire. Start by looping through one of the holes to get a grip. Then thread the wire through the rhinestone’s right holes and make another loop to secure. Switch the wire to the other side like a zig-zag and thread through the rhinestone’s left holes.
3. Repeat step 2 for the rest of the rhinestones! At the end, make more loops to secure.