DIY R2D2 shoes.
Hi!!! From the moment I first saw Star Wars, I knew I had an obsession. Sadly I can't, for the life of me, find any products that comply to my geeky status, as my boyfriend would say, AND my pocket. A couple of days ago, I saw on the internet an image of a pair of R2D2 shoes and I HAD TO HAVE IT. So I bought a pair of blanco canvas shows at the supermarket for 6€, acrylic paint and did them all by my geeky self.
It took me about five hours to finished it, but it was mostly waiting for the paint to dry and being my normal perfectionist self.
I used acrylic paint, but you can use fabric paint too.
Please note this is my first DIY project and first time I actually do anything paint wise, so it may not be perfect.
If you decide to do them, please post a photo of it so I can see how they turned out
- Chey s. favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 13 Jan 19:39
- Lanie favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 09 Oct 21:24
- Jenna C. added Diy R2 D2 Shoes to Clothes/Acessories 30 Jun 23:44
- CraftyCat added Diy R2 D2 Shoes to Crafts 17 Jun 18:17
- Ann D. favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 13 Jun 23:35
- nikkyk favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 10 May 01:36
- sweetpsalms added Diy R2 D2 Shoes to Cute Idea Wearables 08 Apr 11:44
- ThatInkdChick entered her project Diy R2 D2 Shoes to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 04 Mar 23:44
- Emmy S. favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 14 Feb 20:00
- Toni T. favorited Diy R2 D2 Shoes 11 Feb 03:55