A very quick and customizable tag!
Super simple and you can decorate the picture inside however you like!
- brush the staplers with nail polish and set them apart to dry;
- your plastic pocket'd have two pages (I used an ID cards cover) so glue them together;
- once the staplers are dry staple the pocket around 3 sides (sides and bottom);
- on the top side make a cut as wide as the ribbon you're going to use and staple all aroud it to make it stronger.
- chose a nice image and cut it to fit the pocket;
- decide the lenght of the ribbon purring it aroud you luggage handle, cut it, insert it in the cut on top of the tag and sew the two ends together;
- on a blank piece of paper write your name and ifos (you can also type it and print).
Fix the tag around the handle and you're good to go!
Have a nice trip :D