DIY Popsicle Stick Soap Dish
stop your soap from getting stuck to the sink with this easy tutorial.
- C.J. M. added Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish to Wood 20 Apr 13:36
- C.J. M. favorited Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 17 Apr 19:59
- Cathy M. favorited Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 22 Jan 16:48
- Cheryl H. commented on Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 13 Apr 01:06
- Cheryl H. favorited Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 13 Apr 01:05
- jeannieboo83 favorited Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 26 Jan 20:34
- Timia L. published her project Diy Popsicle Stick Soap Dish 26 Jan 09:00
glue the two straight 3.1875 inch pieces to two of the 4.25 inch pieces to form a rectangle. then space out the four bent 3.1875 inch pieces onto the rectangle and glue them down.`. [please, oh please, let this dry before you try to add on any other pieces. it makes everything so much easier. trust me.]
glue one set of the 4.25 inch pieces on top of one of the 4.25 inch pieces on the rectangle, and do the same to the other side. flip the rectangle over and glue one 4.25 inch piece to the other side of one of the 4.25 pieces that was originally on the rectangle and repeat on the opposite side. glue the sets of the 2.375 inch pieces in between the stacks of 4.25 inch pieces on each side of the rectangle [tops and bottoms; front and back]. LET IT DRY. glue one piece of a 4.25 inch popsicle stick to each side to cover the layers. if you want it to be a tiny bit shiny, add a thin coat of glossy mod podge.