DIY Pom Pom Dress
After falling in love with all of the fun pom pom dresses from designers this summer, but being heartbroken over their price tags, I decided to create my own. This project was simple, easy & quick and resulted in a great addition to my summer wardrobe. (It's super cheap too if you already have a white dress to use!)
- Callie added Diy Pom Pom Dress to MiniMoon 19 Mar 16:17
- Thaty F. favorited Diy Pom Pom Dress 25 Aug 01:23
- Siobhanthomx favorited Diy Pom Pom Dress 24 Jun 07:58
- Solia M. added Diy Pom Pom Dress to Pompom Attire 18 Mar 06:55
- Carla B. added Diy Pom Pom Dress to Create the Look! 14 Mar 22:04
- Carla B. favorited Diy Pom Pom Dress 14 Mar 20:18
- John W. commented on Diy Pom Pom Dress 02 Jan 07:03
- John W. favorited Diy Pom Pom Dress 02 Jan 07:03
- Alecia B. favorited Diy Pom Pom Dress 18 Sep 08:40
- Crafterella featured Diy Pom Pom Dress 03 Sep 23:00
Lay your white dress out on a flat surface, depending on your dress, make sure everything is lined up so you can get your pom poms to line up how you want them to. Also- plug in your glue gun so it can get nice and hot!
Start gluing down pom poms! Since I went all the way around my dress I glued down the front, let it dry for about 15 minutes and then continued around the back. Also if you're gluing through lace, make sure that you occasionally pull the fabric apart so you don't end up gluing your dress closed!