DIY Plush Easter Bunny
his week we made these super cute Easter bunnies just in time for Easter. I only made one just for decoration, but Brandy made two. One for decoration in her home, and another for her little boy’s Easter basket. They make a cute addition to top off a Easter basket for this year. It was a easy craft as well. I think it only took me about 1 hour start to finish to whip up one bunny. My sister had pinking shears which made it easier. I have got to get me some of them for sure. Now onto the cute Easter bunnies.
- Deb E. favorited Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 03 Apr 19:27
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 02 Mar 16:11
- Melissa S. favorited Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 15 Feb 21:28
- Crafterella featured Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 29 Jul 23:00
- Rebecca C. favorited Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 20 Jul 01:44
- Charlene A. published her project Diy: Plush Easter Bunny 17 Jul 08:34
You Will Need
6: To make the pom pom tail you will need some yard. I took the yarn and wrapped it around my four fingers a bunch of times. Then pulled it off my hand and wrapped yarn around the middle of the loops and tied it off. Next you can snip the loops open. Fluff your pom pom up and trim the long ones. Then glue it to the tail area of your bunny. Next take some cute, color popping ribbon and tie a bow around the neck of your bunny.